Online faxing or internet faxing is one of the latest methods of sending and receiving faxes. Technological advancements have seen many ditch traditional faxing methods which are a bit complex compared to modern methods. Internet faxing is simple and very convenient because all you need is an email address and that of the recipient, fax number and fax service provider. A fax number is essential because it helps ensure a particular mail is addressed to the right person. You need to register with a specific online fax service to get a fax number.
Google is one of the best mail services used in sending and receiving faxes. You can use the Google fax number in online faxing. To understand a lot about the Google fax number, find more info on https://www.gmailfaxpro.com/tutorials/google-fax-number/. The process of sending and receiving faxes is simple. You have to attach a document to your mail and address it to the recipient’s email address. Remember to include their fax number.
The file will be sent through phone lines via a traditional fax machine. The fax service provider then receives the sent fax through its digital servers before translating it into a format that can be read by a fax machine. This will be converted into an email attachment which is later sent to the recipient’s inbox. It is that simple. There are several businesses that rely on internet faxing to send and receive documents. Here are some of them.
It is one type of business that benefits greatly on internet faxing because they use it as a backup to some of their strategies like email marketing. These companies receive loads of emails each day. Faxing helps reduce the chances of sending duplicate emails, which makes it easy for people to read these emails.
It is another sector that stands to benefit the most from online faxing. This is because they mostly deal with signatures which may require faxing at one time or the other. Banks also have to follow set procedures to avoid breaching customer privacy and other agreements. Online faxing helps to ensure everything is done correctly when it comes to dealing with essential documents in banks and financial institutions.
Law is another field that may require signatures on different types of documents. Issuing an online faxing option to your clients makes it easy for them to input electronic signature, essential in some of the documents for their hearings.
Lots of people nowadays use Gmail for matters that are personal or business-related and which include faxing. One can send a fax from Gmail by using email faxing, which is simple to integrate with Google. An individual is provided with a google fax number that automatically converts faxes that are incoming and outgoing via Gmail.
Steps to Follow When Sending Fax Through Gmail
These are steps that one should follow when he/she wants to send a fax using the internet with google. These steps can be followed by using the free trial account, which allows one to explore all the features that come with the service of Gmail Fax. You can learn how to send fax from gmail by following these steps:
- Creating a new message which is done by clicking on the button labeled ‘Compose.’
Enter the information of the recipient. This is done at the ‘To’ section, where one enters the receiver’s fax number. This is the area where one would normally put the email of the recipient.
- Attach documents to the fax. One can attach many documents with different formats on the email. Most providers accept all varieties of document formats to be attached.
- Add the cover page message. This is the same place where one would normally write the message for an email. Here you write the text that you would want to include on the cover page.
- The final step involves checking over the fax and ensuring that the fax number has been entered correctly and the documents attached are the required ones. After that one click on the SEND button and the Gmail fax is automatically converted and delivered within a few minutes.
Gmail fax service makes faxing via the internet to be simple and easy. After the above steps are completed, the fax takes a few minutes to be delivered and usually one gets a confirmation message on the same.
The whole process is almost similar to sending a normal email, but there are a few modifications that are made.
- The fax number is entered in the ‘To’ section instead of entering the recipients’ email.
- One can attach documents to be faxed to the email.
- The title of the cover page can be put in the section of the subject.
- The message on the cover page can be put in the area of the email that has the content.
- Sending faxes online is a great choice for individuals who are looking to integrate online faxing to their Gmail account. It helps in cutting expenses which in turn saves money.