1. Please see the reviewers’ comments on your paper. These comments are intended to help you to improve your paper for final publication. The listed comments should be addressed, as final acceptance is conditional upon appropriate response to the requirements and comments. The conference committee retains a list of certain critical comments to be addressed by authors in the camera-ready version. Also please adhere to the formatting instructions carefully (details are in Paragraph 4 below).
2. Please review the data you entered in Easychair for your paper and ensure that it matches your paper accurately. Particularly, ensure that the title, author names and affiliations, authors order, email addresses, abstract, corresponding author and keywords match your paper.
One of the author(s) has to register by paying required registration fee.
Deadline for author registration is the March 2nd 2017. Online registration
is available using your paperID. Please check below the registration
instruction and fees.
prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same
PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Papers are limited to
SIX (6) pages in length, must be IEEE Xplore-compatible, and must follow the
formatting instructions provided at the ICICS 2017 website at the link
below. Only two extra pages are allowed where each extra page will incur a
$100/page. It is mandatory that your paper is formatted for standard A4 size
paper using IEEE conference proceedings templates. If your initial
submission didn’t use these templates, you MUST rebuild your paper using
5. You must complete and submit the required IEEE Copyright Transfer Form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings. One of the corresponding authors will get an email to complete the eCF. Please submit a copy of your eCF in the final camera-ready package to Easychair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icics2017
IMPORTANT: No paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form.
6. Fill the registration form (Registration Form) and pay the fees. Then, submit your package as one zip file to Easychair system. The one zip archive including: the registration form, wire transfer bank slip along with the camera ready and copyright.
traveling to attend ICICS 2017, please allow extra time for travel planning,
getting visa, etc. Attendees visiting Jordan should be particularly aware
and careful about visa requirements. Furthermore, this page contains
information for reserving hotel rooms, airport-hotel transfers, meet and
assist services in the airport, and optional tours to Petra and
8. The conference program will be announced after the Final Submissions and Registrations deadline. A registered author must present the paper in the assigned session.
* Credit Card:
You can pay with credit card online:
click here to pay online
The Bank Address:
Bank Name: Cairo Amman Bank
Account name: Jordan University of Science and Technology
Branch: Cairo Amman Bank /University of Science and Technology / Irbid
Branch Reference: 1300
Swift number: CAABJOAM
Paper ID, Author names, iCICS’17/ Faculty of Computer & Information
Please follow the following steps to generate your PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus and to complete your submission.
1- Please check your paper format again from the following format guidelines:
2- Please use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site (http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ ) to generate your PDF before you submit your package.
3- There is no need to include the copyright form notice at the bottom of the first page of the submitted paper in the camera-ready. As ICICS’17 publication committee, we will take care of the copyright notice and as stated by IEEE.
Please mention, whither:
- All authors are employed by the US government or
- All authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia)
4- Please check your paper format again from the following format guidelines: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
5- Please use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site to generate your PDF
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no
Please follow these steps to complete submitting the package including the camera-ready:
1. One of the author(s) has to register by paying required registration fee.
2. Please prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same IEEE PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Please check the following link for more detail: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Papers are limited to SIX (6) pages in length, must be IEEE Xplore-compatible. Please follow the above steps and IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site to generate your PDF:
3. You must complete and submit the required IEEE Copyright Transfer Form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings. Soon, one of the corresponding authors will get an email to complete the eCF. Please submit a copy of your eCF in the final camera-ready package
4. Fill the registration form and pay the fees. (Registration Form)
Submit your package as one zip archive including: the registration form, wire transfer bank slip or the PUN code along with the camera ready and a copy of IEEE eCF copyright.
The University Address:
Thanking once again for your active participation in ICICS’17, we are looking forward for your cooperation to successfully finalize the event